Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Let's Get It Started

Every blog has to have its first post, so here it is for FredOnTech.

The idea behind this blog is for it to be a place for me to highlight tech-related themes that are currently piquing my interest...and hopefully therefore might be of interest to others as well. Currently that consists of things like Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and other enterprise-level approaches to getting things done intelligently.

While I happen to work for a software company which provides some really intriguing software targeting these areas of interest to me, I'm going to do my best to let this blog be much more general and thematic than to be about Interactive Softworks' products...I promise.

No comments: